B. Tech DTDP
The curriculum is structured for four years and is divided into eight semesters. The curriculum includes an internship and project work in areas like design, multimedia, GIS and information technology.
This degree gives the student a broad range of professional options both in public and private sectors.Graduates can work as technical engineers in fields of:
- Planning sectors (CAD and GIS engineers, etc,)
- Design industries (architectural firms, product design, graphic design, industrial design, etc.)
- Construction fields (project management and building designers, environmental designers etc.)
- Software industry (software development and maintenance etc.)
- Media (print media, electronic media, and web designersetc.)
- Film industry (set designers, animations and graphics, etc.)
Intermediate (M.P.C) / 10+2 with mathematics, physics, chemistry / equivalent qualification.
The students have to qualify in EAMCET conducted by the Government of Telangana.