- Hon’ble Chancellor
- Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor
- Director of Evaluation
- Director of Academic and Planning
- Coordinator for Research and Development Cell
- Coordinator for Admissions
- Coordinator for International Relations Cell
- Chief Engineer
- Principal, College of Fine Arts
- Principal, School of Planning and Architecture
- Right to Information Act is set out of the practical regime of Right to Information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority.
- As per the Act, “Information” means any material in any form, including records, documents, memos, e-mails, opinions, advices, press releases, circulars, orders, logbooks, contracts, reports, papers, samples, models, data material held in any electronic form and information relating to any private body which can be accessed by a public authority under any other law for the time being in force.
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University was established by Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature No. 31 of 2008. India is very rich in its culture and heritage and has a great mythological background. Its culture and philosophy are highly regarded and valued by the rest of the world. Art and Architecture play an important role the cultural context. JNAFA University is the first of its kind in the entire country and was established in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana with headquarters at Mahavir Marg, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. It is highly specialized and focuses on the fine arts and the built environment. The traditional disciplines in these fields like Architecture, Painting, Sculpture, Applied Art and Photography have been offered for several decades now. In addition, new departments in the creative fields have been added, in response to development in technology and changes in society. These are Urban and Regional Planning, Facilities and Services Planning, Digital Techniques, Interior Design and Animation.
The University has affiliation with Architecture and Visual Arts Design Colleges.
Officers of the University:
THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT (RTI), 2005
To obtain information under RTI Act
|Appellate Officer||Name: Smt. Chitra Ramachandran, IAS
Ph. No: 040-23319511
|Public Information Officer||Name: Prof. V. Phani Sree
Ph. No: 040-23321226