All the financial transactions must be done through Demand draft only in favour of ‘The Director, IRC, JNAFAU” Hyderabad, India.
- The Registration fee paid by the students is non-refundable
- Under any circumstances, no internal transfers are allowed from one college to another college.
- An International student cannot pursue two courses simultaneously.
- Student Visa must be endorsed to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University only.
- The tuition fee of 1st year must be paid in full at a time at the time of admission.
- Concerned Student must bring all the original qualifying certificates while reporting for final admission processing.
CWG candidates must furnish the Xerox copies of the following supporting documents:
- CWG status certificate (proof of employment)of the parent issued by the company/organisation where the parent/s are employed in respective (Gulf) country
- Salary account (Bank) statement from the company
- Passport of the parent/s
Note: The Admission decisions taken by the University shall be final in all the cases.
The Main Campus of the University is centrally located in the city. It accommodates the Administration as well as the two Constituent Colleges viz. College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture. The Departments with the studios, drawing halls, laboratories and well-equipped library along with landscaped areas create an academic environment. In addition, the Hostel Campus is located at Abids Road.