Shivangi Narayen Waghray
B. Arch, M.Plan
Having 12 Yrs of experience in filed of Planning & Architecture
Housing, Urban Poor, Development Planning, PPP, Governance & Municipal Finance.
Started My career as Sr. Research Associate as ASCI, where I have successfully completed various training programs, workshops, conferences &consultancy projects. Currently working as Assistant Professor(Adhoc) in the department of Urban & Regional Planning, School of Planning & Architecture, JNAFA University, Hyderabad. Possess about twelve Years of working experience in the field of Architecture and Planning including research, consultancy, training and teaching.
Presently perusing PhD in Urban Planning form JNAFAU, Hyderabad.
As a faculty member, Coordinated for B.Tech/M. Tech Planning Thesis as well as provided thesis guidance, as a lecturer involved in grading assignments, leading discussion sessions, coordinating reviews, supervising dissertation projects, paper setting, paper evaluation, reviews, etc, apart from teaching various urban and regional planning subjects. Also, have been deputed as an Observer for Exams at several affiliated Colleges/Institutes.
- Presented and published paper on “Rainwater harvesting and recycling and reuse of wastewater in urban areas” in Water Governance, National seminar on Water at IPE, Osmania University, 2012
- Presented paper on “Interface between Planning Education and Practice” in International Conference on Town and Country Planning Education: Retrospect and Prospects, University of Mysore, November, 2014.
- Certification Program in Urban Management India: 2008 & 2009
- Rapid training program under JnNURM for Kerala State
- Water for Asian Cities Programme - “Capacity Enhancement Training Programme for Promoting Effective Delivery of Water and Sanitation Services for the Government of Madhya Pradesh supported by UNHABITAT.
- Workshop on “Urban Poverty Alleviation Action Plan and Improving Urban Water Supply and Sanitation for Urban Poor in AP”
- Workshop on State Policy on Habitat and Housing for Urban Poor Towards Slum Free Andhra Pradesh.
- Regional Conference on Good Urban Governance in Asia.
- Workshop on Good Urban Governance in Building Resilient Cities in Asia.
- Workshop on National Task Force on Universal Urban Sanitation in India at Chennai and also assisted several training Programmes and workshops like Making CDP’S work etc.
- As a lead team member for preparation of Ward Development Plans for three wards in GHMC area and also the Toolkit for the preparation of Ward Development Plan so as to scale up in other wards of the city.
- As a team member for MoA appraisals under JnNURM assigned by MoUD, GoI 2010 -11 for various states and cities, like, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Goa.
- As a team member for preparation of City Sanitation Plan for Nalgonda City in AP under National Urban Sanitation Policy of MoUD, GoI Under APMDP project of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- As a team member for preparation of Service Level Benchmarks for Hyderabad.
- As a team member for MoA appraisals under JnNURM 2009 – 10 for various states and cities, like, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Pondicherry, etc.
- As a team member for field validation of various initiatives of Nagpur Municipal Corporation under National Urban Water Awards 2009 by MoUD, GoI.
- As a team member for preparation seven-point charter study under JnNURM in seven states by MoUD, GoI.
- As a team member for preparation of CDP Tirupati.
- As a team member for preparation of Hyderabad Slum Up gradation Action Plan.
- As a team member for preparation of Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (MEPMA)
- Module building for reforms under JnNURM as regional hub for capacity building for basic services to the urban poor