Abdul Azeez Khan
B. Arch., M. Arch
2+ years Teaching and 8+ Years Practical
Environmental Design (E.D.), Housing, Residential Architecture
Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
Motivated teacher and an enthusiastic architect with an innate flair for teaching and professional approach for design innovations, influencing both, the students and clients with an overwhelming output. Blend of creative instincts, technical & interpersonal skill sets. Effective Team player juggling between tasks like individual theory classes, assisting studio sessions, field trips, administrative works, jury member, evaluating answer scripts, setting question papers etc. and in practical tasks like conceptual designing, dealing with clients, detailed drawings, site visits etc. Known for problem solving & flexibility. Also exhibit good sense of humour.
- Conference paper presented at a National Conference on Climate Change and Sustainability at IPE, Osmania University, Hyderabad. - March 2017
- Workshop on Energy Efficiency & Conservation at JNAFAU, Hyd. September 2015.
- AIAC- 2017
- 2BHK EWS Housing Project for GHMC under ICS Cell.
- Consultancy Works in ICS Cell – SPA JNAFAU
- Dr B. R. Ambedkar Memorial
- 2BHK Project at D. Pochampally
- 2BHK project at Kollur