M. Sita Rama Lakshmi
B.Arch, M.U.P, (Ph.D)
25 years in Teaching
Urban Infrastructure Development
Well focused instructor and a leader with vision. Nurtures students with patience to mould them into better individuals along with the confidence. Imparts them overall knowledge and equips them with tools, and skills required to build and advances them toward a framework of success. Mingles with students to understand their issues and encourages solving creatively.
Articles, Research Papers, Books Published:
- Published paper on participatory approach in Urban Infrastructure Management for the 53 N.T.&C.P. Indore,27th to 29th December-2004
- Land as Resource, Optimum utilization of Urban Infrastructure for the 59th National TCPO Congress organized by ITPI On 10th to 12th Feb 2011 at Haryana
- Institutional areas in suburbs and their impact on the city of Hyderabad.
- Problems and prospective in Hyderabad metro water supply.
- Management of environmentally sensitive areas, A case study of KBR National park Hyderabad
Conferences Organized:AIAC @ SPA JNAFAU
Research Projects Undertaken:
- Urban infrastructure Management(Economically Sustainable water supply system case of Hyderabad AICTE R&D Project
- Optimum utilization of Urban Infrastructure in High-density areas, case of Hyderabad sponsored by AICTE