I. S. Pradeepthi
M.A Histories & Theories of architecture
Histories and Theories of Architecture; Critical Writing in Archtecture
Death and funerary spaces; Step wells of Telangana; Theoretical studies and critical outlook towards architectural history
She is presently practising critical writing at the firm she founded- D A STUDIOS, Hyderabad while taking up lecture series on architecture history & theory in several reputed architectural schools in India. She is also independently researching on Death in Hinduism and its impact on the modern Indian funeral architecture. Her other ongoing research works include epistemological enquiry into the role of water in ancient Hindu scared spaces. Her latest Hindu crematoriumMahaprasthanam won a national design award- AYA JKCEMENT AWARD, in the public domain, and curation ofHBN-NIF Gallery in the President’s Palace (Rashtrapati Bhavan), Delhi
- International Publication- C3PMahaprasthanam- a Hindu crematorium, issue 381, Sentiment from the sacred to the human, 2016, ISSN 2092-5190.
- Lecture – Urban semantics, Apr 2014, CEPT, Ahmed, India lecture for Master Programme on Digitalinvasion in urban design. Co-presenter.Urvi Sheth of Urvi Sheth ArchitectsPublished Paper- Stratum sustainabilityJournal of Architecture, issue 02,the sustainability in architecture and infrastructure development, the Research cell CCA, Chandigarh, June 2012.
- Hyderabad Design Forum Hyderabad, Telangana, India Research on the ancient scriptures dealing with Stepped Wells- AgamaShastras, Samarangana Sutradhara, Manasara Series
- Design Architecture StudiosHyderabad, Telangana, India Research on the ancient scriptures dealing with funerary spaces of Hinduism-AgamaShastras, Samarangana Sutradhara, Manasara Series, Vedas, Upanishads,etc.,
- Crematoria, Housing, Commercial, Office Complexes, Gallery Etc.