Assistant Professor (Adhoc)
8 years in Teaching + 2 years in Industry
GATE 2008, FET-2011 & GATE 2016 Qualified. Totally, 7-years experience (i.e 5 years from JNAFAU) and 2years from NIGAMA engineering College, Karimnagar. I qualified PhD eligibility test in Osmania Univesity at 2016.
- Modeling and Simulation for reduction of Current Harmonic Distortion in Three-Phase Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Inverters by using Resonant Current Control.
- Diode-clamped multilevel inverters with DC voltage balancing circuit based on RSCC with voltage boost function.
- PV AC Modules by PR+ Fuzzy for Control Strategy of Fly back Micro inverter with Hybrid Mode.
- Three-Phase Multilevel Inverter with Reduced Number of Power Electronic Components.
- Diode Clamped Multilevel Inverter Fed Induction Motor For Advanced Modulating Techniques.
Research Projects Undertaken
- Elctrical services for green buildings.