Master of Fine Arts Applied Art
This is a full time post-graduate course that is focused on equipping designers to develop conceptual and technical skills in the area of graphic design, illustration and visualization. A theoretical base in the curriculum in legal aspects of advertising, history of graphic design etc. ensures a comprehensive understanding of the field. Keeping in view the domain, it is focused on practical aspects, and the teaching-learning mode is also designed accordingly. Broadly, the objectives of the programme seek to inculcate:
- The ability to develop and implement new artistic ideas.
- Strong observational, research and analytical skills.
- The ability to solve problems creatively and using initiative.
- The ability to take criticism constructively.
- Developing an open mindset to new inspirations and concepts.