- About International Relations
- Director of International Relations
- General Guidelines
- Important Instructions
- Courses Offered For International
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- General Information
- A Step-by-step Procedure
- Obtaining No Objection Certificate
- Certificate Course in English
- Application Forms
Admissions to International students in JNAFAU are handled by International Relations Cell (IRC) of the University. Hence all the correspondence must be addressed to the Director, International Relations Cell (IRC), JNAFAU, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 500028, India.
The International Relations Cell (IRC) monitors admissions in Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and PhD programs of the University under the following three Categories.
- Foreign Nationals (FN): A student having citizenship of Foreign Country (citizen of all countries other than India) and not having the status as ‘CWG’ or ‘PIO’
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO): Persons who are citizens of other countries (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) who at any time held an Indian Passport or who or either of his/her parents of any of his grand parents was a citizen of India by virtue of the provisions of the constitution of India or Section 2 (b) of Citizenship Act 1955 (Act no. 57 of 1955).
- Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CWG): A candidate born to a parent of Indian Origin residing in the Gulf Countries or ‘ward’ of a person of Indian Origin residing in the Gulf Countries, and who has passed the qualifying examination or its equivalent.
Note: The order of preference of allotment of admissions in each discipline offered under International Students category is as follows:
- Foreign Nationals (FN)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Children of indian workers in Gulf Countries (CWG)
International students, who desire to pursue their studies in JNAFAU, may apply directly to the “Director, International Relations Cell (IRC), JNAFA University, Hyderabad-500028, INDIA. Along with the certified copies of the Certificates/Diploma of the examinations passed by them and a Non-refundable Demand draft towards Application fee and Processing fee drawn in favour of “The Director, IRC, JNAFAU”.
Note: International students are advised not to apply to the colleges directly.
International Students will be admitted over and above the approved intake in each course up to a maximum of 15% of the sanctioned seats in each course, depending upon the availability of adequate infrastructure.
After scrutiny of the application for eligibility the IRC will issue a ‘Provisional Admission Letter’ indicating the Course to which he/she is admitted for the purpose of obtaining ‘Student Visa’ for Indian Consulate/Embassy endorsed to “JNAFAU” and final admission cannot be made without student Visa.
The Admissions of the foreign students will be finalized through the allotment of a college when the candidate reports in person to the Director, IRC and after verification of all the certificates, appropriate visa and payment of tuition fee in full. If the candidates fail to comply with any of these, their admissions will be cancelled.
There is no hostel accommodation on campus for International students (for Boys and Girls). However, the International Students Cell will help students in finding suitable accommodation in private houses/hostels. Rents for the off-campus private housing vary, depending upon the locality and facilities available therein on separate payment basis.
Take a Tour of JNAFAU Campus
The Main Campus of the University is centrally located in the city. It accommodates the Administration as well as the two Constituent Colleges viz. College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture. The Departments with the studios, drawing halls, laboratories and well-equipped library
The Main Campus of the University is centrally located in the city. It accommodates the Administration as well as the two Constituent Colleges viz. College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture. The Departments with the studios, drawing halls, laboratories and well-equipped library along with landscaped areas create an academic environment. In addition, the Hostel Campus is located at Abids Road.