- About International Relations
- Director of International Relations
- General Guidelines
- Important Instructions
- Courses Offered For International
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- General Information
- A Step-by-step Procedure
- Obtaining No Objection Certificate
- Certificate Course in English
- Application Forms
I. Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses (B. Arch, /B.Tech./B.Des. /BFA /M.Arch. /M.Tech /MFA):
The Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University shall confer the Bachelors degree and Masters degree in Faculties of Architecture, Planning, Design and Fine Arts. The award of Bachelors degrees and Masters degrees is in accord with the provisions and guidelines laid down herein.
Eligibility: The candidate must have the required qualifications as specified. For the International students graduating from Universities/Schools, the selection is based on the performance in the qualifying examination.
|B. Arch||10+2 (K12) or an equivalent examination||15% Of Actual Intake|
|B. Tech||10+2 (K12) or an equivalent examination||15% Of Actual Intake|
|B. Des||10+2 (K12) or an equivalent examination||15% Of Actual Intake|
|B.F.A||10+2 (K12) or an equivalent examination||15% Of Actual Intake|
|M. Arch||B. Arch. (or) Equivalent||15% Of Actual Intake|
|M.Tech||B. Tech or Equivalent in the respective discipline||15% Of Actual Intake|
|M.F.A||BFA or Equivalent in the respective discipline||15% Of Actual Intake|
Guidelines for Admissions into UG and PG courses:
- Foreign students seeking admission into JNAFAU should correspond with the Coordinator, International Relations Office, J.N.A.F.A.University, Hyderabad, 500028, INDIA. International students are advised not to apply to the colleges directly.
- International students can start applying for Provisional Admission into UG or PG programs of the University prior to the commencement of the academic year of the respective programme.
- After scrutiny of the applications for eligibility, the University will issue a ‘Letter of Provisional Eligibility and Admission’ for the purpose of obtaining VISA from Indian Consulate/Embassy, a 'Student Visa' or 'Research Visa' as the case may be that must be endorsed to Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University, Hyderabad.
- The student shall report to the Director, International Relations in person and produce original certificates on payment of necessary fee and may obtain the "Firm Admission Allotment Letter". With the Firm Admission Allotment Letter, the student shall report to the concerned College of Unit to join the program.
II. Research Programs The Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University shall confer the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Faculties of Architecture, Planning and Technology. The award of Ph.D. Degree is in accord with the provisions and guidelines laid down herein.
An International student seeking admission into the research programmes must have a PG degree in the concerned or allied subject(s) and must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent GPA.
All the International students admitted under International Student category are exempted from writing any entrance exam (as per the terms of GO)
Guidelines for Admissions into Ph.D. program:
Admissions to Ph.D. programmes are made during any time of the year. The following guidelines are followed for the admission of foreign students into Ph. D. programme:
As and when the applications are received they will be processed for admission and the 'Provisional Admission Letters' will be issued to the students.
The foreign students shall approach the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)/ from the respective government authority of this country, before the process of his/her admission application. This is mandatory.
The foreign student shall report to the Principal of the institute with the letter of admission and join the Ph.D. Programme.
The Principal shall admit the scholar and initiate the process of identifying the research guide/supervisor.
Joining Report of the foreign scholar shall be intimated to the Director, Admissions.
The date of reporting of the foreign student to the Principal/Director shall be the date of joining into the programme for all purposes.
The annual tuition fee payable is accounted from the above date of joining
The foreign scholar shall finalize the topic of research in consultation with the research supervisor and communicate the synopsis of the project to be undertaken to the Principal/Director
The Principal shall finalize the topic of research and the supervisor and issue orders marking a copy to the Director Admissions, Registrar and the Director, Academic & Planning, Director, International Relations.
The candidates are requested to note that the duration of the course, the Pre-Ph.D. Examination, the syllabus, seminars, thesis submission procedure and evaluation are same as specified in the "Ph.D. Regulations" of Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture & Fine Arts University.
Take a Tour of JNAFAU Campus
The Main Campus of the University is centrally located in the city. It accommodates the Administration as well as the two Constituent Colleges viz. College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture. The Departments with the studios, drawing halls, laboratories and well-equipped library
The Main Campus of the University is centrally located in the city. It accommodates the Administration as well as the two Constituent Colleges viz. College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture. The Departments with the studios, drawing halls, laboratories and well-equipped library along with landscaped areas create an academic environment. In addition, the Hostel Campus is located at Abids Road.