About International Relations
- About International Relations
- Director of International Relations
- General Guidelines
- Important Instructions
- Courses Offered For International
- Admission Procedure
- Fee Structure
- General Information
- A Step-by-step Procedure
- Obtaining No Objection Certificate
- Certificate Course in English
- Application Forms
About International Relations
The Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) was established in May 2009. The University IRC is located in the heart of the Hyderabad city, India and is headed by the Director IRC. For the benefit of prospective International/Foreign students, the University IRC is in contact with International institutions/organisations such as Embassies/Consulates of India in foreign countries and helps in providing up-to-date information with respect to courses, curricula and facilities pursued at the University.Role of International Relation Cell
The office of the Director International Relations cell deals with the admissions of Foreign National Students who are interested to pursue their studies at our University and it acts as a single window for all the courses offered by JNAFAU.
Classification of Admissions:
- Candidate who holds a passport/ Citizenship of a country other than India. b) Candidate who has an OCI/ PIO Card and also holds a Passport of a country other than India. Who is not a “Foreign National” a) Non-Resident Indian (NRI). c) Indian Citizen whose qualifying examination is from an International Board/ Foreign University.
- Students admitted under International Student category are required to pay their tuition fee in US Dollars (as per the guidelines of UGC).
Functions of International Relations cell
- Providing Information of courses to the candidates on queries through email and on phone.
- Explaining and helping candidates, in filling up of Admission forms and certificates to be enclosed, along with necessary demand drafts to be enclosed for the prescribed fees.
- Verifying the enclosures submitted along with Admission forms ie information of Nationality, Pre & Mid school, Nature of Visa, Eligibility to join the respective course (as per the norms of University), Payment of fees, confirming their authenticity and genuineness, and then applications are processed for Admission.
- Issue of Firm Allotment letter.
- Forwarding of information to the concerned unit of the University.
- Uploading of information on the website of Bureau of Immigration, Government of India, by filling up Form “S” and obtain FSIS number. It is in case, of purely Foreign National student.
- Exchange of Information with Foreign Universities for entering into (agreement) viz., Memorandum of Understanding and mutual exchange of academic cooperation and other programmes.
Take a Tour of JNAFAU Campus
The Main Campus of the University is centrally located in the city. It accommodates the Administration as well as the two Constituent Colleges viz. College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture. The Departments with the studios, drawing halls, laboratories and well-equipped library
The Main Campus of the University is centrally located in the city. It accommodates the Administration as well as the two Constituent Colleges viz. College of Fine Arts and School of Planning & Architecture. The Departments with the studios, drawing halls, laboratories and well-equipped library along with landscaped areas create an academic environment. In addition, the Hostel Campus is located at Abids Road.